Craft Nova Scotia is seeking to hire a Digital Programming Coordinator to oversee a new Digital Workshop Program. The program is aimed at intermediate/advanced craftspeople and artists. This is an experimental program, intended to evolve and inform the development of ongoing Digital Workshop and Instructional Content for Craft Nova Scotia. Workshops will be offered through a dedicated online teaching platform and will include:
- Three (3) professionally pre-recorded courses, of varying lengths;
- Three (3) live lectures/webinars.
The Digital Programming Coordinator will be responsible for being the primary liaison between Instructors, Cinematographers, and Craft Nova Scotia staff. The Coordinator will provide support for the Instructors during live question-and-answer periods in both written and live-video formats with Students. As this program is intended to inform future course development, surveys of Instructors and Students will be distributed after each course to collect detailed feedback to adapt and improve the program going forward. The Coordinator will be responsible for preparing final report on the results of the experiment, including a summary of findings, learnings, and recommendations on format and structure for a Digital Workshop Program going forward.
- Project management experience.
- Knowledge of online/digital course development and implementation, as either an instructor or an administrator, are assets.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in digital and interactive media practices and applications.
- Knowledge of leading practices and applications to
- create inclusive digital learning opportunities.
- Knowledge of digital educational platforms such as Teachable or Thinkific is an asset.
The approximate timeline is as follows:December-February – course creation and promotionMarch-April – course disseminationMay – final internal analysis and report
This is a contract position, running from approximatelyDecember 13, 2021 to May 1, 2022. See full job posting here
CLOSING DATE EXTENDED
December 10, 2021
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume as a single document to firstname.lastname@example.org